Most people don't associate "Alerts" with "Marketing" – but if an "alert" is the ability to deliver needed information to the right people at the right time, how different is that from the goals of a successful marketing campaign?
Successful marketing depends on knowing and targeting your audience, presenting them with a compelling offer, and delivering it to them at the most appropriate time. In other words, a combination of data mining, relevant messaging, and real-time delivery, And that’s what KnowledgeSync can do:
- Monitor your client-centric systems (such as sales and finance) for trends or other key performance indicators that identify a client as a good prospect
- Deliver compelling offers to them via email, fax, or other communication methods – when the trends or KPIs become apparent, and not days or weeks later.
- Update sales records with email replies from interested prospects
- Track campaign response rates (generate analytical reports) and dynamically adjust campaigns based on feedback
- Automatically schedule & execute automated prospect follow-ups (within your sales system) based on a client’s initial response to your offer.